Ethos and Vision Statement
At Boyton Primary School Academy, we strive to inspire confident, resilient and independent learners who experience the fun, enjoyment and achievement that a quality education offers. Irrespective of starting point or size of challenges faced, we ensure that as a school, we give the children the scope to maximize their potential and develop a curiosity of the wider world.
Through our rich curriculum we aim to inspire a life-long passion for learning, build ambition and aspiration, plus empower - to enable all to participate successfully at an academic, social and emotional level in a rapidly changing world.
Our school values are at the heart of all we do.
'Learning Together, Determined to Succeed, Respecting Differences'
They support children in being;
- Healthy, happy, sociable young people
- Generous and compassionate
- Self-motivated, determined and aspirational
- Respectful, responsible and hard working
- Confident, independent learners
- Creative, curious and critical thinkers
- Collaborators, problem solvers, innovators
Respecting Ourselves and Each Other
Quality relationships are evident here at school, based on the principles of mutual respect and trust. Children respond to the clear and high expectations that school has of them and, in turn, that they have of all the adults who work in our school. There are simple rights and expectations that all members of our school community, adults and children, have. These are:
- The right to be heard and listened to
- The right to feel valued and respected
- The right to learn
- The right to achieve and succeed
- The right to be included