The School Day
The School Day (A typical day at Boyton)
- The school day for all children starts at 8.50am.
- Registration and lunch orders are completed by 9am.
- Whole school assembly from 9.00am until 9.15am.
- Whole school phonics session from 9.15am until 9.35am.
- Lesson 1 - (usually maths or literacy) until 10.35am
- Break - 10.35 - 10.50am
- Lesson 2 - (usually maths or literacy) 10.50am until 12.00 midday
- Lunch - 12 - 1.00pm
- Topic and foundation subjects - 1pm - 3pm
- Class reading time - 3pm until 3.15pm
- Home Time - 3.15pm