What to bring...
Each child needs the following items every day:
- A clearly named water bottle with fresh water each day (no juice or squash please).
- A change of clothes in a clearly named bag.
- Nappies, wet wipes and nappy sacks if not yet toilet trained.
- Wellies, waterproof coat and leggings.
- Suitable clothes and footwear for the weather.
- A warm coat during colder months.
- Sun hat and sun cream during warmer months.
- A warm hat and gloves during cold weather.
- PE kit (Reception children only).
- One healthy snack item for morning snack (a piece of daily fruit will be provided at school).
- Book Bag (Reception children only).
- A painting apron/oversized t-shirt or shirt.
- A packed lunch and lunch time drink (juice or squash is permitted) if not having a school dinner.
Please ensure that ALL items that are brought into school are clearly named.
We politely ask that no stationery items or toys are brought in from home during the Coronavirus pandemic - thank you.