What to bring...
Each child needs the following items every day:
- A clearly named water bottle with fresh water each day (no juice or squash please).
- A change of clothes in a clearly named bag.
- Nappies, wet wipes and nappy sacks if not yet toilet trained.
- Wellies, waterproof coat and leggings.
- Suitable clothes and footwear for the weather.
- A warm coat during colder months.
- Sun hat and sun cream during warmer months.
- A warm hat and gloves during cold weather.
- PE kit (Reception children only).
- One piece of fruit for morning snack (a selection of daily fruit and milk/water will be provided at school).
PLEASE NOTE - Due to allergies, please do not send any food containing NUTS - thank you.
- Book Bag.
- A painting apron/oversized t-shirt or shirt.
- A packed lunch and lunch time drink (juice or squash is permitted) if not having a school dinner.
Please ensure that ALL items that are brought into school are clearly named - thank you.