We will be doing specific E-safety Days and activities throughout the year, but here are some top tips on staying safe online!
1) Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number.
2) Keep your privacy settings as high as possible
3) Never give out your passwords
4) Don’t befriend people you don’t know
5) Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are
6) Think carefully about what you say before you post something online
7) Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude
8) If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately.